[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #6171] Submission of Color Transfor

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #6171] Submission of Color Transformation Language
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:25:43 -0800

Hi Stephan,

unfortunately I cannot have the jurisdiction requirements
removed from the license at this time.  I guess I'll have
to take the project somewhere else.

Florian

Stephan Peijnik wrote:

Hi Florian,
I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While
doing so I have noticed a problem which is described below.

The license you have chosen is GPL-incompatible. We do not accept projects
for hosting which are using a GPL-incompatible license (see
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/LicensingRequirements).

We would like you to either use a different license, or alternatively,
contact address@hidden and try making your license GPL-compatible.
Your license is incompatible because it includes jurisdiction requirements.
Please see
http://gplv3.fsf.org/wiki/index.php/Compatible_licenses#Common_reasons_for_incompatibility
for more information.

I am cancelling this submission for the reasons stated above. We would like
you to re-submit your project for approval once the problem mentioned above
has been solved.
The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can re-register
your project.

Regards,

Stephan