[Savannah-register-public] Re: Savannah and translation teams

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Savannah and translation teams
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 22:09:15 +0100

Hi,

> > welcome to the Savannah hackers team
>
> Thanks!  :-))
>
> Should I subscribe to any list?  If you feel so, please use
> <address@hidden> or let me know and I will do it myself.

Please check:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahHackersCommunication

You're probably interested in address@hidden which
gets the tracker notifications for project submissions.

> > The first time you're going to approve a translation team's
> > project submission, please drop by #savannah so you can have
> > one of us explain how that works.
>
> Ok, will do.

Ok.

Feel free to say 'Hi' when you join #savannah, usually there's lots of
join/quit noise because people may not have a very stable connection,
so we actually may not notice your presence ;)

--
Sylvain