[Savannah-register-public] [task #6142] Submission of Albanian Localizat

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6142] Submission of Albanian Localization of GNU.org site
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:52:23 +0000

For the sake of consistency I'd suggest the project name to be "wwwsq" like
most of the other translation projects.  There are some with arbtrary names,
but most of them were registered at an earlier stage.

We (GNU Web translation coordinators) are trying to achieve a consistent
infrastructure, as maintaining and communicating with the various teams is
becoming a tedious job.