[Savannah-register-public] [task #6035] Submission of IWF Metadata Harve

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6035] Submission of IWF Metadata Harvester
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 19:30:25 +0000

Just one thing:  The copyright is in the name of my employer, so a disclaimer
wouldn't be appropriate.  Do you need something in writing from my employer
that proves that I'm permitted to submit my work to Savannah?  I have an
email from the director giving me permission, but it's in German.

I don't think it would be a problem to get some other kind of signed
statement.  Please tell me exactly what you need, and I'll ask for it.

Thanks,

Laurence