[Savannah-register-public] [task #5865] Submission of Stylebase

From: Katja Henttonen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5865] Submission of Stylebase
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:25:17 +0000

OK. I apologize for not reading the instructions more carefully.

I have placed an README file with copyright notices into each directory
containing binary files. These files are created automatically when the
project is compiled. I also added a brief notice to GUI about Stylebase for
Eclipse being GPL-licensed free software.

The edited source code can be downloaded from the same location as before:
http://www.students.oamk.fi/~k5heka02/VTT/source.html.

I hope there are no mistakes this time.