[Savannah-register-public] [task #5895] Submission of media navigator

From: Nikos Papoylias
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5895] Submission of media navigator
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 14:00:47 +0000

Hello, and thank you for your time

I have placed copyright notices in every source file of my project and have
replaced the COPYING(dead link) with an actual file; sorry my IDE --I use
anjuta by the way-- handles this particular file as well as configuration
scripts, makefiles e.t.c (fortunately enough it doesn't do the coding ;-)

You can find the updated tarball in:

http://www.softnet.tuc.gr/%7Ewhoneedselta/midwar/media_nav.tar.gz

...the source-code is still in draft form as I have already mentioned, but I
can understand why we should be very carefull with our licensing from the
very beginning.

By the way, the .pngs come from the gnome project, but as of this moment they
serve testing purposes and are not part of my source distribution, I hope this
will not delay my submittion any further. Do you think that I should put
copyright statements for the pngs in the future ?

... I am looking forward to joining savannah and share the software -- as the
rime says in :

http://www.gnu.org/music/free-software-song.au

thank you