[Savannah-register-public] [task #5861] Submission of Project for transl

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5861] Submission of Project for translating ubuntu to Pashto
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 19:42:27 +0200

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

Following your link I got "To continue, you must log in to Launchpad."
Please provide us with a FREE version of your documentation (and your source
code).

Furthermore "http://www.gnu.org translation team" is invalid - your project
is a documentation project, right? The option you chose was to translate
www.gnu.org only.

Last, but not least, how do you plan to use our services?

Please provide us with more information.