[Savannah-register-public] [task #5742] Submission of Drupal Accelerator

From: Andy Kirkham
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5742] Submission of Drupal Accelerator
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:26:42 +0000

Hi there,

I think it's safe to say that I can withdraw this application and have
you "kill it off". I actually went to great pains to ensure I followed
the GPL requirements and I'm sure a review would have passed, however,
the maintainers of the Drupal CVS repository have given me permission
to use their CVS system to store my code (previously, only PHP code was
allowed and 99% of my project is C).

However, it's been decided that my work is so closely bound to Drupal
that it's valuable enough for me to maintain it within one of their
CVS sandboxes. I also feel this is a more appropriate place to store
my code.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my application.

best regards,
Andy Kirkham

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5742>