[Savannah-register-public] [task #5716] Submission of AFG's a Free Game

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5716] Submission of AFG's a Free Game
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:37:46 +0000

There isn't really anything you can do to speed things up. I've already
started with the migration.

The reason for it taking some time is that I need to confirm that the project
migration script we have is correct, before I run it. I also have to check the
new project is intact and complete, etc, before I can set it as active again.

We prefer not to delete projects, as this removes the CVS histories, etc.
This also requires quite a bit of work to completely remove them.

To migrate a project we have to rename all of the repositories and other such
things. This isn't difficult to do, but we have to make sure that everything
has been renamed, or your project might end up missing something. We also
have to alter various group entries.

Thankfully you don't have any mailing lists, as these are much more
complicated to rename.

Cheers,

Steven

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5716>