[Savannah-register-public] [task #5716] Submission of AFG's a Free Game

From: Pol Danilov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5716] Submission of AFG's a Free Game
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:21:44 -0500

Is there anything I could say or do to help along with this process of
progression?

Maybe something like...

If you completely close out the current 'sil' project and give me full access
to 'afg', then I will be able to restore the project's site easily.  (I have
full local backups of www/src code.)

You can even leave 'sil' open for the next person, I suppose.  Maybe someone
else can have better use of it now.

Either way, this comment isn't meant to construe a festinate message, or call
for hastiness.  I'm merely curious as to the internal steps involved with the
action and whether or not any addition of commentary on my part is
anticipated.

If so, here ya go.

If not, here I go!

;x