[Savannah-register-public] [task #5691] Submission of Elaborate Instant

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5691] Submission of Elaborate Instant Messenger
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:09:41 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 20%

At first, please point me to the licenses of the projects you mentionend as
your dependence. Alternativly can you point me also to their homepages.

At second, in order to release your project properly and unambiguously under
the GPL,
please place copyright notices /and/ permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the plain text
version of the GPL,
available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named
"COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.
To learn why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example,
see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

For your pictures (.png) please include in their directory a README file and
write there copyright+license notices down.
See also http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5691>