[Savannah-register-public] [task #5640] Submission of Grupo de Usuarios

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5640] Submission of Grupo de Usuarios GNU en México
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:20:04 +0000

Hello.

Your project is not yet part of the GNU project, so we cannot accept its
current name.

While there are non-GNU programs with names that include 'gnu',
such as gnuplot and gnuboy, they are not hosted on Savannah.
We want to maintain the distinction between GNU and non-GNU projects.

When your project is accepted into the GNU project you may change its name.
You can do this by asking us.

If you would like to offer your project to the GNU project,
please contact the GNU Eval team, following the instructions at
http://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.html .

I would like to postpone your project until you get an answer of the GNU Eval
team. Would you agree?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5640>