[Savannah-register-public] [task #5534] Submission of OpenGL C++ Library

From: Manfred Morgner
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5534] Submission of OpenGL C++ Library
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:22:56 +0200

Hallo Sebastian,

I will send you the code as it is today. Bevor adapting to the named
requirements. I don't know what you mean as *new*. 'New' in relationship to
which version?

Before publishing the source, I have to check the current (newer) state on
(at least) Linux, because it is currently developed under XCode on an G4-Mac.
This will take some time - I clean it up as good as I can.

Best regards,
Manfred.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5534>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah