[Savannah-register-public] [task #5568] Submission of COOL Programming l

From: Jose Narvaez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5568] Submission of COOL Programming language
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:58:21 -0400

Hello they steven,at the moment the project is in design stage and is for
this reason that we still do not have no source code, in fact I have been
hoping the approval your part to be able to begin with the codification of
certain ideas and thus begin with the development stage of the project in an
ordered way. I need the savanna resources due to i have some people
interested in help me and i don't have any source code managment system.

Regars, Jose Narvaez.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5568>