[Savannah-register-public] [task #5546] Submission of Cuttlefish Desktop

From: Jiahua Huang
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5546] Submission of Cuttlefish Desktop Searcher
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 04:01:35 +0000

Thanks for your comment.

I wish this project development will happen primary on Savannah.

About cmap-adobe-gb1, the package cmap-adobe-gb1 is not need for my software
to function. It recommended by the external program "poppler-utils".
This external program poppler-utils  contains a /usr/bin/pdftotext (PDF to
text converter). My software execute the external program
"/usr/bin/pdftotext" to filter PDF files.
When pdftotext filters some Chinese PDF files (no all Chinese PDF  files),
pdftotext may use cmap-adobe-gb1 to  converting a certain
 charset/encoding-specific charcode to CID code.

Now,it moved the cmap-adobe-gb1 to Recommends from Depends, so it may install
on a wholly free system.

Included a copy of the plain text version of the GNU LGPL into a file named
"COPYING". And appended "# License: GNU LGPL" to each file.

Removed GIF image files, and replace them
with PNG image files.

This is an URL to an updated tarball
http://ftp.ubuntu.org.cn/python/pycds/pycds-0.1.1-5.tgz

Regards.