[Savannah-register-public] [task #5494] Submission of Computer Control a

From: Andy Halsall
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5494] Submission of Computer Control and Communication; Netw
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 01:46:04 +0000

Hi Sebastian,

Applogies for the delay,

OK code wise, I have written a PHP website (see www.ictsc.com) that is
modular in design, this is going to be the base of c3ns, main menu structure
on the left of the page content in the center and content specific menu's on
the right.  This is effectivley the framework for the other elements.  In
addition I am working on a couple of  bash installation scripts for the
various debian based server systems that I intend to provide configuration
front ends for (they are litereally apt-get install, followed by all the
relevent packages, followed by a copy process to copy custom configs to
specific locations...).  Plus a few generic iptables firewall scripts,
generic asterisk configs, generic dhcp3 and bind9 configs (for integrated
dns/dhcp These scripts and configs are literally working base configurations
for these apps, and in some cases are literally modifications of the configs
packaged with the apllication (modified so that the application actually does
something sensible on start)

I should be able to drop a few of these scripts and configs onto my site in
the coming week as code exerps, they will end up at
http://www.ictsc.org/c3ns, (that page is live now but without any real
content).  Unfortuinatley I do not have an ftp site, or the ability to host
compressed files.  Once I have added the relevent copyright notices to my
code and scripts I will make them available to you.  What is the best method
of doing so?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5494>