[Savannah-register-public] [task #5384] Submission of LikeEternalAndReal

From: Gilles Bizet
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5384] Submission of LikeEternalAndRealNeurons (L.E.A.R.N)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 19:28:17 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=8462>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  LikeEternalAndRealNeurons (L.E.A.R.N)

System Group Name:
-----------------
  myriapode

Type:
-----
  Redirection

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

Other License:
--------------
  The "GNU Free Documentation Licence" can be useful but I've seen that the
Lesser was not good (?)

------------
  (I just host my project on sourceforge.net but I look for a web site with a
french interface. I've found savannah for my french fans ... so, I would like
a redirection for the moment - futher, I choose "redirection", is it correct
for this case ?)
Chess game is the center of the project but the goal is not to build another
chess software :
- Modestly, piece of code in Objective Caml (implementation of logic and set
theory for the definition of the rules. I'll provide complete documentation
easily reusable- LaTex, library Ocaml, Ocamldoc ...)
- Secondly, the goal is to simulate a machine which learn the rules of the
chess game (and the basic concepts of the strategy), like human, with success
and mistakes. And create an A.I. interface to test the supervised neural
networks. (Java, C++)
- I want to build a precise documentation

the following packages are very young and they change often !
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=162611
Home Page: http://myriapodes.sourceforge.net/

Other Software Required:
------------------------
   The Objective Caml system is open source software
(http://caml.inria.fr/ocaml/index.en.html) and everything will be open source

Other Comments:
  I work with OpenSuse 10, Eclise, Kile, Texmacs, Camelia, ... and sometimes
on Windows XP for the tests.
Sorry, my project has been closed, I resubmit it but it seems I must choose
another short and/or large name.
Best regards,
Gilles Bizet

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5384>