[Savannah-register-public] [task #5295] Submission of C++ Internet Proto

From: Alex Ahad Katebi
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5295] Submission of C++ Internet Protocol Routing Software for the Masses
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:52:10 -0500

Hello Patrik,

  Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am actually hosting my
project on SourceForge. I had some issues with my cvs then I thought to
migrate to Savannah. Then I switched from cvs to svn (Subversion). Right now
everything has been working fine for me using svn on SF. I do like to have my
project also hosted on Savannah for source redundancy. Do you offer svn? My
project source code can be found in:

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/da-vinci

  Thanks so much,
  -Alex Katebi