[Savannah-register-public] [task #5341] Submission of fastjar

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5341] Submission of fastjar
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:40:57 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => stevenr

For manuals, we allow only GNU FDL version X or later, or other licensing
which is compatible with that. Would you agree to license your documentation
under GNU FDL Version 1.2 or later?

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GFDL,
please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements after the
title page of each work.

In addition, please add a copy of the FDL (available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html in various formats) as a section of your
works.

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html#SEC4

More information on this policy is available at
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=4303

Also, the address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA

Please update the copy of the license (the 'COPYING' file) in your package.

Updated versions of the GPL and GFDL can also be found at:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such