[Savannah-register-public] [task #5066] Submission of unpackfs

From: Jochen Hepp
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5066] Submission of unpackfs
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:08:14 +0000

I have already assumed that something went wrong with the review of the
project because I got no reply for such a long time. But I did not want to
hurry anybody so I waited patiently for an answer.
Thank you for taking over this registration.

You asked me to use the GNU Free Documentation License instead of the GNU
General Public License for the manual. I assume you mean the two files
(doc/unpackfs.texinfo and doc/unpackfs.info).

I read the GNU Free Documentation License and I am not sure if this license
is the right license for the manual because it is a complex license and
adresses (in my opinion) much larger manuals.

So if you insist on changing the license for the manual would it be
acceptable to license it under both licenses, the GNU Free Documentation
License and the GNU General Public License?

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5066>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah