[Savannah-register-public] [task #5253] Submission of Duodecimo: A littl

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5253] Submission of Duodecimo: A little bibliographic system
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:43:27 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%

At first, do you really *link* against mod_perl or do you only use it?

At second - "I use subversion" - we don't support subversion @SV. But provide
CVS and GnuArch support.

At third - "Graphics will be jpegs or pngs and produced from photographs I've
taken and/or GIMP." - if you use pictures make clear there were released under
a GPL compatible license or a FDL compatible license.

At fourth, - "The sourcecode for Duodecimo does not exist, yet." - how do you
plan to use SV then? How can we help you in this planning phase of your
project?

We would prefer to approve only your project when you have got any source
code to show us.

At sixth, - "The hethcote book database is under GPL, but is not a public
project." - if you want to link against it or include it in your project it
has to be *free* (as in freedom).

By the way a you cannot make a private project and release it under the GPL,
that is a GPL violation! (everything has to be free available).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5253>