[Savannah-register-public] [task #5230] Submission of Shrimpy

From: Dustin T. Harr
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5230] Submission of Shrimpy
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 01:29:22 +0000

1:

python: http://www.python.org/2.4.2/license
pygame: GNU LGPL version 2.1
pyopengl: http://pyraf.stsci.edu/LICENSES/license.txt
numeric(numpy): GPL
MOOP: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/moop/moop/LICENSE?view=markup

Joshua Macy has passed on 'MOOP' to me, dustin harr. previously  Joe Strout
passed on MOOP to Joshua Macy

2: I thought I had submitted to savannah.nongnu.org my apologies if I sent it
to the wrong site.

MOOP is currently on sourceforge but will be removed as soon as MOOP is moved
to savannah.nongnu.org MEEP will be added and the  combination of the two I
would like to host on savannah.nongnu.org

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5230>