[Savannah-register-public] [task #5152] Submission of Station On Screen

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5152] Submission of Station On Screen Display
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:40:49 +0100

Arthor wrote:
-----
Hi,

Thanks for the email.  I understand your approval issues.  Honestly, we
don't really ever need to use savannah, but as we are a group of people
and it is currently impossible to use CVS on campus for technical
reasons, it would really help us to use it.  What would work best I
think is if we could use savannah and then you read the code at the 0.1
stage.  If that is not an option, thank you for your time.

-fREW
-----

unfortunately that was not posted to the tracker, but as a direct reply, and
therefore nobody else in the team could deal with it when I was unavailable
:/

So, I suggest that, given the delay between your reply and mine, you resubmit
your project. We can host your CVS repository if you plan to comply with our
policies and actually need it, whether you have source code ready or not yet.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5152>

  Message posté via/par Savannah