[Savannah-register-public] [task #5168] Submission of cms-bandits

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5168] Submission of cms-bandits
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:36:56 +0100

[Please use the URL mentioned at the end of this mail to reply]

Let me precise my question: we only accept projects if Savannah is the main
development location, it can't be only a mirror.
Since you already have a SF account, can you tell me how you plan to use
Savannah. Do you intend to move from SF to Savannah?

I do not ask more information about your project, but about what kind of
usage you intend to perform on Savannah.

Regards.

---

Dear Sylvain Beucler,

at the moment i am the only developer on this project, so i'm looking for
some help.
i would need developers to clean up the code and to work on missing parts...
any aditional features are welcome!
furthermore i am searching for people who can write a more usefull
documentation and maybe also translations.

please let me draw your attention to my todo list:

TODO:
1. Clean up the code!  (address@hidden hackerz welcome)
2. Write a Setup script (or php::pear::setup ?) 4 those who dislike
   our simple flat config file
3. Write a better Documentation
4. Translations (german, english, spain, french, chinese...)
5. PDF Export
6. Mail a friend script
7. Rewrite the site indexing script (1-2-3-4 next)
8. Take a look at vote table and vote.php (i know a enum
   would be nice, but i got an error from mysql everytime...
   i am trying hard to fix this the next few days...
9. take a look at my dev_crawler_optimizer.php script,
   this script removes almost all html script and the output
   is a short index to the db...
   this script is required if you want the txt cached version.
   note i have made some code improvements:
   if you want to handle large amount of data with this script
   (and i am sure you want to) you need to uncomment my while($i < 5000000)
   line and make some little code improvements ..

NOTE: If you are really interested in future project development, send me a
bug report or feature requests.
please feel free to contact me
address@hidden or register at hackerz.da.cx (also known as
codejungle.is-a-geek.org) and place a short msg. I will response as soon as
possible..!!!

Latest Version cms-bandits-1.5.tar.bz2 at sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cms-bandits/

Best Regards

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5168>