[Savannah-register-public] [task #5172] Submission of Space Tools

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5172] Submission of Space Tools
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:01:00 +0100

Thanks.

    At first, please provide us with a tarball. I am not willing to review every
    file of source code manually, sorry.

Done. http://es.gnu.org/~jemarch/downloads/stools-rev.tgz

    So please fix licensing issues and the "gif problem" as soon as possible. I
    cannot go on with your registration sinces these things are fixed.

Done.

--
José E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>
                  <address@hidden>