[Savannah-register-public] [task #5179] Submission of Parma Polyhedra Li

From: Roberto Bagnara
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5179] Submission of Parma Polyhedra Library
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:51:35 +0000

Sorry, I really don't understand what is wrong with the Wachtdog/src/* files.
 They have been compiled in the same way as the src/* files.  I have never
wanted to change the GPL terms.

The GPL and the FDL are provided in three different formats in the doc
directory.  The GPL is also reported (verbatim) in the files named COPYING
both in the root directory and in the Watchdog directory.

The remark concerning the .tex files seems also very strange to me: the
copyright and license notices are there, both in the source code and in the
print-out-version.  Are we talking about the same sources?

Anyway, my intention is to use the FSF licences: if I did something  wrong,
please tell me exactly what it is, because I have already done things to the
maximum accuracy I am capable of.

Another curiosity is: is savannah meant only for *finished* projects or needs
everything to be just perfect from the very beginning?
All the best,

    Roberto Bagnara

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5179>