[Savannah-register-public] [task #5081] Submission of PyPIV

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5081] Submission of PyPIV
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:32:36 +0000

URAPIV <urapiv> wrote per PRIVATE Mail, not using the Tracker-URI mentioned
in ALL mails from the tracker. :'(:

First of all, I'm absolutely sure that I already answered. I do not know what
happened to my first answer, and I do not have any problem to repean the
answer. If it will not go through this time, I'll give up with Savannah :-(

1. I'm the developer of URAPIV and I'll rewrite PyPIV from scratch. No
problem with this side.

2. matplotlib is not necessary and I think I would be able to do provide the
working version with gnuplot (through gplt of python)
3. the source code of PyPIV does not exist yet. the source code of URAPIV is
available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/matlabpiv

Thanks for your care,

------< End forwarded message <------

So how do you plan to use Savannah, if you haven't got any source code at the
moment? Do you need this project really, now, or could you re-register when
you have got any source code to show us?

Regards and sorry for the inconvience.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5081>