[Savannah-register-public] [task #4948] Submission of Object Relational

From: Diedrich Vorberg
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4948] Submission of Object Relational Membrane
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:34:43 +0000

Hi, thanks for processing my request so quickly! I can easily correct all
problems you list in your message. The fixedpoint module is not a
requirement, but optional. It is not included in orm at all. (Though I might
do this in the future for conveniance, if the licensing proves not to be an
issue).

Do I need to modify all the files in the old distribution packages or would
it be ok if I link to the current homepage from the savannah page?

Regards
Diedrich

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4948>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah