[Savannah-register-public] [task #4910] Submission of XToDo To Do List M

From: Julian I. Kamil
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4910] Submission of XToDo To Do List Management
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:36:53 -0500

Hi zeus, I have updated the distribution to include LICENSE_PNG_FILES
containing the license statement for the icon files as you have suggested.  I
have also read the documents in the links that you sent me and as a result
have updated the copyright statements to include the year 2005.  You can find
these updated files in the same location as before:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ToDo?skin=simple

Thanks again for your help, and please let me know if there is anything else
that I need to do to get the project approved.

Best regards,

Julian I. Kamil <address@hidden>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4910>