[Savannah-register-public] [task #4887] Submission of Data Structure

From: sundaresh
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4887] Submission of Data Structure
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:56:26 +0000

Hello,

Well, that is a pretty old code, and I have made substantial improvements a=
nd progress.
For instance I have pushed the OCCUPANCY or FILL_FACTOR of the closed hash =
table
to 98.4%, and another around 95%, both functions retries limit of 64 only. =
I have
designed other types of tables as well.I do not maintain a website. The upd=
ated code is on my own m/c,
sort of scattered in some cases, and more organised in others. But piecing =
it up should'nt be a
problem.Whereas the old library is LGPL, I propose to release this under GP=
L, not LGPL. Though
the format and interface will be somewhat similar. The new library will hav=
e substantial additions.
It will provide a basic interface to build moderatly sized custom databases=
, relational or other.
In fact am working on that right now. I was hoping to leave the formalities=
  like license etc, till
just before the actual release. While it is a WIP, can't I just manage the =
project without all these
license hazzles ? How do you propose I proceed ?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4887>