[Savannah-register-public] [task #4740] Submission of kafeine

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4740] Submission of kafeine
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 19:45:09 +0000

Hello.

We would prefer not to host any flash application on Savannah though. If you
use it as an addon, it's okay, but please don't publish it on Savannah
because of the reasons named in previous mail.

Furthermore, some of your questions was answered in the GPL FAQ:
"In what cases is the output of a GPL program covered by the GPL too?" -
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhatCaseIsOutputGPL

"If I use a piece of software that has been obtained under the GNU GPL, am I
allowed to modify the original code into a new program, then distribute and
sell that new program commercially?" -
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#GPLCommercially

Hope that helps :-)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4740>