[Savannah-register-public] [task #4876] Submission of GenReS plugin

From: Sergey Khlutchin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4876] Submission of GenReS plugin
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:04:13 +0000

Hi
>But we don't allow to host your project on Savannah and SourceForge at the
same time, while Savannah is a project mirror.

Why not, tell please.

>You always should done your project development primary on Savannah. So how
do you plan to use it and are you willing to cancel your project development
on SourceForge?

Can I use SourceForge as mirror or redirect?

>At second, please note that Firefox uses the triple license GNU GPL + GNU
LGPL + MPL.
>All code hosted at Savannah needs to be compatible with the GNU GPL, so you
have to take care of that issue.

I want use only GPL for my plugin.
Why it is a issue and what is possible to make for its decision?

>At third ...
Well, I shall do it with new release within the next few days.

Thanks

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4876>