[Savannah-register-public] [task #4849] Submission of fastcpp

From: Davidlohr Bueso Arnett
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4849] Submission of fastcpp
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:44:59 -0300

First of all, could you please clarify "FastCPP use allied to JSP syntax
convert to cxx source file". I need to know the license, if it is a language
(JSP?), does it have a web site?

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GNU
GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file you make with more than ten lines: the source files
in testweb.

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

If some of your files cannot carry such notices (e.g. binary files), then you
can add a README file in the same directory containing the copyright and
license notices. Check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for further
information.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn why a
copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for example,
see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA

Please update your license notices.

Please update the copy of the license (usually, the 'COPYING' file) in your
package as well.

Updated versions of the GPL, LGPL and GFDL can also be found at:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

You can find some background and a possible migration script at
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3766

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.
Upon review, we will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below.
Do not reply directly, the registration process is not driven by e-mail, and
we will not receive such replies.

Regards.

This is what the user submitted previously, it was not reported on the
tracker:

" ;) source code is here:
          http://dragon.linux-vs.org/~jinti/fastcpp-0.0.1.tar.gz
  Apache2 MPM's worker mean  :
        Multi-Processing Module implementing a hybrid multi-threaded
multi-process web server.

   I mean Apache2 run with  worker MPM  . but fastcpp doesn't use that .

   Thanks,
   jinti"

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4849>