[Savannah-register-public] [task #4784] Submission of Project PSIworld

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4784] Submission of Project PSIworld
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:49:57 +0000

Hello.

At first,
"The license of OpenSSL is a conjunction of two licenses, One of them being
the license of SSLeay. You must follow both. The combination results in a
copyleft free software license that is incompatible with the GNU GPL. It also
has an advertising clause like the original BSD license and the Apache
license.

We recommend using GNUTLS instead of OpenSSL in software you write. However,
there is no reason not to use OpenSSL and applications that work with
OpenSSL.",
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html

And I wrote in previous mail how to solve this (use GNU TLS or a OpenSSL
exception).

At second, you wrote: "Primarily developed under Linux using various
OpenSource tools" - that's why I pointed you to the URIs of
"confusion-linux-vs-gnu" and "confusion-open-and-free".
Just keep them in mind. :-)

Regards and please provide us with an updated tarball,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4784>