[Savannah-register-public] [task #4754] Submission of Scriptable ftp

From: Sanel Z
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4754] Submission of Scriptable ftp
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:31:04 +0000

And thank you for reply and tips. Here is very bone source:
http://sanel.linux.org.ba/saftp/saftp.tar.bz2.

As you can see I am trying to follow standards as much as possible.  SSL
support will be compiled optionally and GNUTLS will be added.

Please note that structure (files, directories) will be changed, retaining
bone file content according to gnu standards.

And to ask few questions:
I didn't plan to use automake tool, only autoconf with hand written
makefiles. Is this ok?

Using libraries from boost (http://www.boost.org)?

Optional compile support for stlport (http://www.stlport.org)?

Best regards.