[Savannah-register-public] [task #4698] Submission of DataBuilder

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4698] Submission of DataBuilder
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:10:21 -0400

             Assigned to:                    None => zeus
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 30%

I reviewed the source code from the CVS, and you have some files with
the copyright and license notice missing, remember that any file must
carry on a copyright and license notice. Even images file can contain
a copyright and license notice, if that cannot be inside of the file,
you can create a "LICENSE.IMAGE-FILES" and put inside the copyright
and license notice for these files, the same for binary files.

On the other hand, as you already wrote, your project has grown, and
you may want to change the license notice to the one for projects with
more than few files, you can found this information here:

     http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

In order to learn more about the GNU GPL, consider to read this URL
too:

     http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

If you have some doubts about why you have to do all this things,
consider to read the GNU GPL FAQ, here:

     http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the
tracker's web interface following the link below. Do not reply
directly, the registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we
will not receive such replies.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4698>