[Savannah-register-public] [task #4600] Submission of uni programming la

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4600] Submission of uni programming language
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:49:34 +0000

Tianran Chen <chentianran> wrote per PM:

I recently submitted the application for the Uni project, however, I am not
able to post comment on the link you gave me from the email.

Right now, we rely on SVN for source control, so if there is only support for
CVS, we are, perhaps, not going to move to Savannah now. So maybe you can just
remove my application for now, and I am sorry for these extra work.

I am just wondering, is there any plan to support SVN in near future?

<-----------< End of quotation <-----------<

Hello.

SVN is still in planning phase (and on our list :)), but if you would like
that we remove your project, please tell us explicitly.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4600>