[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4629] Submission of LASH - Linux A

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4629] Submission of LASH - Linux Audio Session Handler
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:56:53 +1000

On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 22:36 +0000, Sebastian Wieseler wrote:
> Update of task #4629 (project administration):

>              Assigned to:                    None => kickino

> Follow-up Comment #1:
>
> Hi,
> I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.
>

> At first, the address of the FSF has changed, and is now:
>
>   51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA
>
> Please update your license notices.

Fixed.

> At second, can we find a compromise?
> System group name: lash
> Full name: GNU/Linux Audio Session Handler

Slightly embarrassed I didn't think of this before, but I have changed
the full name to "LASH Audio Session Handler".  There are no longer any
references to Linux in the source tree, other than in the term
"GNU/Linux" (except in all the cruft generated by autotools)

Updated tarball uploaded at the same location
(http://www.scs.carleton.ca/~drobilla/files/)

>   <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4629>

Apparently I don't have the permissions to do so.  Sorry if replying to
this address is inappropriate.

Thanks,

-DR-