[Savannah-register-public] [task #4599] Submission of PHP TP C15

From: Alejandro Biasin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4599] Submission of PHP TP C15
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:53:14 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7939>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  PHP TP C15

System Group Name:
-----------------
  php-c15

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software & documentation

License:
--------
  WebSite Only

------------
  University Proyect in PHP.
The purpose is testing a webpage in a real network.
With this project, we intend to demonstrate that no
matter how good your web page design and development
is, if you use it from about 50 networks away of the server
where it is hosted, the performance will fall
down enormously.
So, the first step is to deploy a website with complex
algorithms and heavy images.
We'll be 2 people involved in this project.
We are from Argentina.
We study in the Engineering University of Buenos Aires.
The signature is Distributed Systems.
We don't have any code to show yet.
Thank you.

Other Comments:
  We are going to use PHP, Apache, Javascript, HTML and JPG images. No more
than that.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4599>