[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4590] Submission of Drupal Forge

From: Ricardo Gladwell
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4590] Submission of Drupal Forge
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:07:55 +0100

On 31/08/05, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm evaluating the Drupal Forge project you submitted for approval in
> Savannah.

Thanks for getting back to me.

> First, can you please provide an archive of your source code? Getting each
> file one by one is not very practical.

Please see tar.gz attached. Please note, that a lot of the source code
is, at the moment, not "mine" as such: this is a fork of the original
project module, with my own patches, representing a divergence in
requirements from the original project module.

> Also, did you consider contributing your code to existing forges such as the
> Savane software we use here at Savannah? Or to integrate Drupal with Savane?
> (https://gna.org/projects/savane)

I'm not sure it is currently feasible to integrate drupal with savane
given that drupal has it's own web framework, page layout and theme
framework, although that would certainly be a good long-term goal of
this project. I would note that a separate drupal-forge would still be
required for this.

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <address@hidden>