[Savannah-register-public] [task #4564] Submission of Hurd's AlteRnative

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4564] Submission of Hurd's AlteRnative Development
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:31:05 +0000

Hello.

We cannot simply close this registration without asking Sergio about it.

But if the patches (if they are usefull and stable) can be inlcuded in the
main project it's better than fork it, I think.

By the way, Alfred, could you please be so kind to login at Savananh before
posting any comments? Thanks.

Sergio? We need your dicision. Would you like we remove your project or do
you still want to go on with the registration process?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4564>