[Savannah-register-public] [task #4335] Submission of KKatalog

From: Branko Majic
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4335] Submission of KKatalog
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:37:40 +0200

I have uploaded all of the files to the CVS repository. You can check all of
the changes from there. The link to the source that I gave you was just in
case that CVS doesn't work (in case I didn't do something right with the
CVS), so it is 'outdated'.
I hope I got everything right this time:)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4335>