[Savannah-register-public] [task #4534] Submission of elios

From: David Díaz
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4534] Submission of elios
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:17:32 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7884>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  elios

System Group Name:
-----------------
  elios

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software & documentation

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

------------
  We are working on a 3D platforms game. It will compile and run either on
GNU/Linux and Windows OS. There are no source files available yet as the
project is still in design time. The game will be released under GNU GPL
license.

The project will be a third person, platforms, puzzle solving game. Some
aspects involved will be 3D graphics, 3D sound, multiplayer mode (2 players
on the same computer), client/server architecture, network multiplayer mode
and advanced physics.

It will be written in ANSI C++ to ensure portability between platforms.

We need CVS support because people involved on the project are from around
the world, so we need a place to put our work in common.

Thank you for your patience.

Other Software Required:
  - "Lua" as script engine (http://www.lua.org/)
- "FMod" as sound engine (http://www.fmod.org/)
- "ODE" as physics engine (http://ode.org/)
- "OpenGl" as 3D graphics engine (http://opengl.org/)

Possibly others like compression libraries, but not yet defined. They will by
always Free Software.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4534>