[Savannah-register-public] [task #4495] Submission of GX-Emu the arm sys

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4495] Submission of GX-Emu the arm system EMUlator
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:46:56 +0000

Hello.

I guess you don't need the project at the moment and you don't have much time
to deal with the registration process, right?

We don't want to wait one/two weeks for source code and then continue with
the registration process.

We prefer to delete your project at the moment and you'll submit again when
you have got enough source code and time do deal with the registration
process.
Would you aggree with this point?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4495>