[Savannah-register-public] [task #4488] Submission of GNUstep Core Data

From: Sašo Kiselkov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4488] Submission of GNUstep Core Data framework
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:26:41 +0000

I've updated the README file to include the correct copyright notices (v2.1
or any later) which you pointed out, and now it also states that
documentation is under the GNU FDL "v1.2 or any later". Also, all file
headers now refer to v2.1 of the license, instead of v2 - a mistake of mine.

I will put the "licensed under the FDL" into the documentation files once the
docs are more than just a few lines of plain-text (which is the current
state).

I didn't yet sign the copyright assignment papers, which was because I
couldn't find any pointers on how to do it anywhere on the FSF site. But
thanks for the link, I'll get on with the process ASAP.

The tarball now should contain all the changes you recommended.

Regards
 Sašo

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4488>