[Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of Capture Defense

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of Capture Defense
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:33:04 -0400

Hello address@hidden :-)

----- Forwarded message from Edgar Bering <address@hidden> -----

Mr Wieseler:

I was under the impression that the Capture Defense project was closed
after the project leader didn't organize anything and then left in a
fit of rage and cut off all contact with the rest of us. I had no idea
it was still active. I am no longer a participant in it, and am not
the person to be contacted regarding its ugliness and poor
organization, I was always complaining about them.

I apologize for wasting your time, and do not mind if you remove the
project as I have backup of anything significant. I do however suggest
that you contact any other members of the project that may still be
active and get their opinions.

73,
Edgar Bering, KE5FOQ

----- End forwarded message -----