[Savannah-register-public] [task #4341] Submission of .NET Patcher

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4341] Submission of .NET Patcher
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:29:28 +0000

Hello.

Cornu Nicolas <ncornu> wrote:
| I must have missed your first mail
| Yes i am still interested by savannah to host my project.
|
| I can't find how i edit the project's detail that I submitted.
| I would like to change Linux to GNU/Linux and add GNU Portable
| .NET.
|
| ----------------------
| New description:
| ----------------------
| The goal of the project is to create a library to help adding
| web patcher/updater to existing .NET programs. The patcher will | use FTP or
HTTP
| protocol to retrieves files. Will be 100 % .NET code so it will
| be usable on Windows / GNU/Linux / Mac OS via the Mono project | or dotGNU
Portable .NET
| project.
| The project will consist of one or many assemblies.
| There is no actual source code.

At first, reply to this tracker item by following this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4341

At second, if your project will run on a Free Software .NET suite, it is all
right for us.

And at last, your projects meets the Savannah requirements, except that we
cannot review your source code yet.

We can approve it, and review the code in the near future (or better, at your
request).
We will among other check if the source files contain appropriate copyright
notice and permission-to-copy statements
at the beginning of every file of source code. Our review would help catch
potential legal issues early.

If then the source code does not meet our requirements (for example, non-free
dependencies),
we will then discuss the issue and possibly remove the project from
Savannah.

Is this ok for you?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4341>