[Savannah-register-public] [task #4357] Submission of Profile module Rep

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4357] Submission of Profile module Replacement for Python
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 05:27:02 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => frank_org

Your projects meets the Savannah requirements, except that we cannot review
your source code yet.

We can approve it, and review the code in the near future (or better, at your
request).
We will among other check if the source files contain appropriate copyright
notice and permission-to-copy statements
at the beginning of every file of source code. Our review would help catch
potential legal issues early.

If then the source code does not meet our requirements (for example, non-free
dependencies),
we will then discuss the issue and possibly remove the project from
Savannah.

Is this ok for you?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4357>