[Savannah-register-public] [task #3620] Submission of Open Metaheuristic

From: NoJhan
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3620] Submission of Open Metaheuristic
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:10:32 +0000

The CVS will be updated soon with copyright and licences corrections.

Concerning the open-vs-free issue, I am afraid that we will not change the
name of the project. This point have been discussed with  contributors, and
we think this is not desirable, for some reasons.

We will put some notices on the website and the about text, so far as
possible, precising that oMetah is licenced under the GNU LGPL and not some
other « open-source » licence. If there is
preferable way of doing so, please precise it.

If this is not satisfactory, we will close the project as soon as possible,
avoiding the creatation of any problem to savannah.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3620>

  Message posté via/par Savannah