[Savannah-register-public] [task #4190] Submission of ANOPA Viewer

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4190] Submission of ANOPA Viewer
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 06:11:51 +0000

[Please use the tracker at
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=4190 to
comment this submission]

You wrote:
---
> In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GPL,
> please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the
> beginning of every file of source code.

No problem.  I had just forgotten that you wanted to see code before
granting the project, and just quickly tarred up what was on my hard
drive.  I will certainly add the notices and the LGPL to the distribution
before uploading.

> Also, you need to determine whether your application can run with a free
> implementation of OpenGL, such as Mesa. Please provide us information on
this
> point.

I'm 99% sure that the version of OpenGL I'm using right now is Mesa.  I'm
just using the OpenGL API.

> If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
> with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
> reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

No problem.  I simply didn't know until I was already in the submission
process that you wanted to see the existing code, so I just made a tarball
of the files that were laying around my hard drive.
---

Ok, I wait for your updated tarball.

Beware of just sticking with the OpenGL API. I'm not familiar with it, but
maybe some parts are not freely implemented, and there are proprietary
extensions. Just test your application with a free implementation, so you are
sure it can be run on a completely free OS :)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4190>